Saturday, February 13, 2010

Canning and Preserving Recipes from the Crispy Cook

My friend Hope taught me how to can over the course of a couple of garden harvest seasons, and I've been enjoying heating up the hot water bath canner every summer and fall since. Here are some recipes we've enjoyed:

Spicy Zucchini Relish

Apple Chutney

Homegrown Tomato Sauce

Sweet and Sour Wax Beans

Smoky Chipotle Salsa

Pulcinella's Tomato Barbecue Sauce

Britishy Pickled Onions

Bread and Butter Zucchini Pickles


Dilly Beans

Sweet Pickle Relish

Garlicky Cucumber Refrigerator Pickles

1 comment:

judee@glutenfreeA-Z said...

Hi,
What a great list of gluten free blogs.
Would you consider looking at my gluten free blog and adding my blog to your list.

Gluten Free A-Z Blog to your list..

www.glutenfreewithjudee.blogspot.com

Judee

Thanks..